Friday, September 23, 2005

Insurance problem solved!

Yes, I've solved the problem and saved myself a fortune! It just so happened that Baby Blue was still insured on my Lancaster classic car policy. I'd thought about cancelling it as Baby Blue isn't gonna be road legal for quite some time but I'd put it off. I can be really bad for putting things off! I ran Lancaster up to change it over to Becky and to up the annual mileage from 5000 to 12000 and it was only going to cost me an extra 30 pounds. Problem solved and I've saved over 1000 pounds. Sometimes it pays to procrastinate! Kwik Fit rang me back and I told them that I won't be renewing with them. Besides, it's not really a good idea to have a classic car on ordinary car insurance. Anyway, I'm pleased with the outcome and I will be a bit better off financially. I'm hoping to get the Toledo moved with the help of my mate Bob but I can't get hold of him. I know he'd help me out with these sort of things. I won't have to worry about the battery as it should be fully charged by now!

No comments: