Saturday, February 12, 2005

Not much more I can do at the moment.

I might just chill out today. I've been thinking about giving the garage walls a lick of white paint. I've been toying around with the idea for a while. I also want to make some more room in the garage. I'm sure that I can get rid of some more stuff. I got rid of lots of rubbish when I first got the garage. I'm going ahead with the centre bearingthat I was offered. (somebody on the TDC forum) He's only asking half of the Rimmer Bros. price plus £5 for postage which is worth it then it's over to my mate Brian (who is restoring a Herald 13/60 convertible) who's better equipped to be able to dismantle the propshaft so's the centre bearing can be fitted. I seem to be having problems with the cooling system. The engine warms up fine but there's no heat in the heater. No doubt that I will get to the bottom of the problem. I'll need to sort out the exhaust system as it is blowing. Again it is nothing major compared to getting the engine installed and running!

No comments: