At last! Sonething that needed doing. Somebody I know who was driving behind me said the Brown's right front wheel was wobbling when I was driving so I investigated at the soonest possible opportunity. At first I thought that the front tie bar nuts needed nipping up. Because nuts and bolts have to be tightened up with the weight of the car on the suspension I had to use my wheel ramps. The nuts did need nipping up but only a little. I did the same with the top nuts on the front shock absorbers. I then checked the front wheel camber and it seemed fine and then I found it. The bottom nut and bolt where the suspension is bolted on to the subframe was loose so I got my spanners and sockets and tightened it up anf hopefully it has cured the problem.
Blue's MoT has now run out. I can't do anything until the head gasket has been sorted out so the first thing I'll be doing once I've moved into my garage will be to get Blue's cylinder head off and down to Brian so he can work his magic. He's having some building work done so he hasn't room at the moment to fetch the car down.