Thursday, May 23, 2013

Reviving Brown

I managed to get the wiper blades replaced costing me just £8. I couldn't afford to go to Gaydon so that didn't happen. Tonight I jump started Brown and went to the local Morrisons for petrol, a jet wash and some air in the tyres. The fan belt is slipping constantly so I'll need to get a new one. My current job is permanent so I can start doing more to this car (including using it!). I haven't been to any club meetings or any shows this year so that will change now. The next meeting will be a local Club Triumph meeting on the 7th of June which is always well attended in that particular month. The next local TSSC meeting is the following Tuesday and there's Northern Dolly Day on Sunday 16th June which I'm hoping won't be rained off like last year.

No comments: