This is the trials and tribulations of my Triumph collection
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
After doing the wheels I then got round to fitting the passenger door mirror I'd bought the week before at Stoneleigh. It came with 2 types of plinth so I decided to use the same one as the mirror on the other side.
I cleaned the paintwork where the mirror was going to go...
I then applied masking tape in order to avoid any damage to the paintwork should the drill slip. Also useful for marking where to drill.
The holes were drilled and the plinth fitted into place ready to receive the mirror.
The end result. A very useful and worthwhile addition and it looks like it came with the car when it was new.