Thursday, July 14, 2005

Mot much doing at the moment

I received my new cambelt in the post today. Yesterday I won a pair of front seat head restraints on eBay for only 99p! I'm thinking about replacing the Acclaim with a better one. There's 3 nice ones on eBay at the moment. I put in a bid for a Silver CD and was immediately outbid. I might put in a higher bid but I'd better get my skates on because the auction for this one ends in less than 2 hours (the the time of writing)
Baby Blue needs a new brake pipe from the flexi hose to the caliper as the thread on the caliper end of the pipe is stripped. Not a big job really. Still got the wheel swap to do and the cooling system to flush. I'd better start her up as well.
I don't think that there's much more I can rob off the spares car. The nuts at the bottom of the battery clamp threads won't budge so I'm thinking of using a nut splitter to get them out. I can easily replace nuts and its one thing less to fail the MoT!

No comments: