Saturday, July 30, 2005

Not done much

It's been raining for most of the week so I haven't been able to get much done. I fitted the ignition leads and rotor arm on the Acclaim but the distributor cap wouldn't fit! The windscreen was leaking with all this heavy rain (must've been the remnants of the Birmingham tornado) because my handbook got wet when it was in the car. I'm now bidding for another Acclaim on eBay. I just hope that I win this one because it is a real beauty! I've spoken to the seller and the car's been looked after.
I fell that things on Baby Blue are being held up buy the welding that's needed. I'm still looking at buying a welder but the Acclaims are my first priority. Once the boot floor's been done I can fit the petrol tank and connect the fuel lines. No more of that petrol can! And while I'm at it I should put the spares car back together once I've done the steering rack and column. I've too many spare parts all dumped on the back seat and in the boot of Baby Blue. I don't think I can rob much else off the spares car and it will be next once Baby Blue is on the road.
I'm thinking of selling the Toledo. Being stuck on a pub car park isn't the best place for it and I don't have the time with everything else that's going on.

No comments: