Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Been away

I've been to France for my brother's wedding so nothing really to add. I didn't see any Triumphs in France but the wedding car was 1933 Citroen. There were a few 80s cars (mostly Citroen BXs) and a few Renault 4s & 5s. On the way home yesterday I saw a yellow Spitfire 1500 on the M62. I didn't recognize the driver and he didn't let on to me. Becky made it to Stansted Airport without a single problem and she didn't miss a beat. When we got back she fired up on the button. Find me a 22 year old car that's as reliable as Becky. She did me proud although my mum complained about being hot and cramped in the back seat.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

News via RSS
Web publishers use RSS to easily create and distribute news feeds that include links, headlines, and summaries.
Good blog, keep up the great work.
I have a credit line site/blog. It pretty much covers credit line related stuff.
Check out mine sometime if you have a chance!

Anonymous said...

Contact
H-1B $1500. PERM $1500. L-1; J-1 Waivers. Advertisement June Bollywood Blockbusters Parineeta, Paheli, Sarkar... Parineeta Special Exclusive Interviews, Trailers, Wallpapers, Stills... Paheli Special Exclusive ...
Great Blog! If you have time see my ##business opportunities## related site. enjoy! It pretty much covers ##business opportunities## related stuff.

Anonymous said...

Superdome refugees to be moved to Houston
Word of the move - a logistical nightmare at best - had not reached the Superdome when the Associated Press told administrators about it.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a home based business work at home site. It pretty much covers home based business work at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, please go see my black ass related site. This is an Adult Site so only go there if your interested in this kinda material.