Friday, August 12, 2005

This isn't good...

Don't worry. Becky's fine! It was me. I committed my first motoring offence in her. I was driving through Halifax town centre when I got stopped by the police. It was one of the police vans obviously watching out for Thursday night drunken revellers. It turned out that I'd driven down a street that is prohibited to cars so I was given a fixed penalty of £30. I've got 28 days to pay it so I'll leave it until the last week. They can wait for their money the bar-stewards! This is legalised theft! The 2 police officers were quite impressed with Becky. I'm glad I polished her now. One of them scanned the tax disc with a barcode reader. When I got back into Becky, Smiley Culture's "Police Offcier" was playing on my MP3 player. Ironic or what? I immediately cracked out laughing.

"police officer no give me producer..." (if you know the song!)

No comments: