Thursday, March 08, 2007

Stoneleigh Restoration Show

Snowdrop is going to be on the Triumph Dolomite Club stand at this show which takes place this coming Sunday. (11th March) The jobs I plan to do include:

A basic service. (Changine the engie oil, oil filter, air filter & spark plugs)
Smartening the wheels. (Clean, wirebrushing and painting them with some silver Hammerite)
Painting the rocker cover with silver Hammerite (if there'e enough paint left)
making a start on de-rusting the bodywork.
Replacing the rear section of exhaust.
Clean and adjust the rear brakes.
Fit a replacement indicator stalk. (if my eBay purchase arrives in time)
Clean up electical connections. (I've got a bad earth somewhere)
Clean and degrease the engine bay.

That's all I can think of so far. I'm sure that will fill up the whole day.

No comments: