Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Aonther one lost

I finally rang the police to report Baby Blue stolen and I was referred to the local council who referred me to the police officer who had dealt with it. He told me that the car had been trashed and was taken away. The strange thing was that it wasn't on the PNC even though I have a current V5C in my name. Maybe it is because she hasn't been taxed since 1994. I can't do anything about it now and if I could I don't think it is worth spending any money on getting her back. The car owes me nothing so that isn't a problem that way. I don't like to see this car ending up as a cube but my hands are tied. I doubt that the scrappers would let me have the car back as I don't have the police to back me up.

Got another letter from Footman James asking for the Sprint's V5C. I ain't letting them have it as I'm disputing their derisory offer and I want to keep the salvage.

This means that I'm down to 3 cars and 2 of them are road legal. Snowdrop's road tax is due at the end of this month so that's where my money has to go. Not only but also I only have one car (Becky) that needs to be put back on the road.

No comments: