Saturday, May 21, 2005

More things sorted out

I searched all over for a rev counter cable and the only place that could supply one was the local Honda dealer for about £38. I went to see Barry the local Acclaim guru and he gave me a couple of door switches for the courtesy light as the light never came on when the back doors were opened. I also called in at my local Maplin for some speaker cable so I could relocate my speakers onto the rear parcel shelf. Fitting the door switches was easy and now the courtesy light comes on when any of the doors are opened! As I was relocating the speakers and routing the wires the heavens opened which delayed things a little. (It's no fun when the rain is bouncing down!) There was even some thunder and lightning. Anyway I got done and I'm pleased with the result. It looks like I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and got back to Honda for that rev counter cable as I can't get one anywhere else.

No comments: