Thursday, April 05, 2007

Exhausting

I've decided to get my finger out and do something about Becky's exhaust. She has been parked up outside Anita's house since it happened. I'd got a quote of £90 from my usual guys. (ETC in Braford if you know them) Another independent tyre fitter Alba Tyres (just up the road from where I work) quoted me the same sort of price. Last port of call was MCC which is just a penalty kick away from the Bradford City ground. (the Intersonic Stadium - aka Valley Parade) And they quoted me £95 for a high quality exhaust and they can get it the next day so I bit the bullet and handed over a £30 deposit so I'm now committed. They've even offered me the rear section for £25 extra so I said I'd have it only if I need it. I might get it anyway if I can sell my old one cheap. I got hold of a replacement headlight bulb for £1.15 from my trusty motor factor.

No comments: