Monday, May 14, 2007

Brake-through

I think I've made a breakthrough on the rear brakes with my Acclaims. On closer inspection of the Haynes manual I think I've reassembled a couple of the springs in the wrong place. Once the rain lets up and I get some time I'll be taking a look. Fortunately this is something which won't cost me any money and will give me a working handbrake at last!

Snowdrop is back in use only because I'm going to a Triumph Dolomite Club meeting so I feel I should turn up in a Dolomite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello and glad to find your blog. I’ve recently added some pages on all the important Triumph models to my website and I invite you to check it out. I’ve posted some nice Triumph Dolomite wallpapers, quite a few Triumph TR7 pictures and also a cool picture of the Triumph Toledo. Hope you like them!

Regards,

Michael S.
All-Car-Parts.com