Friday, May 04, 2007

Retiring

No, I'm not giving up anything. One of Snowdrop's front tyres was in need of replacement so I went to my trusty local independent tyre fitter and got it replaced for only £24. The guy said that it was caused by too many U-turns which I've been doing on a daily basis since I put the car into daily use so no more of them. Snowdrop is more-or-less ready to take part in the HCR this weekend. I've been trying to source a replacement wheel cylinder for Project Blue. The bleed nipple on the left hand one has sheared off and replacement is the only option so I've got my local motor factor on the case. There's a meeting tonight so I might give Becky a run out. She's also a bit easier and quicker to drive than Snowdrop. I wish Project Blue was on the road. That car is better equipped and I'd like to see how Acclaims drive with the auto box.

No comments: