Wednesday, June 15, 2005

A bit of paint...

...was put on Baby Blue last evening before I want to the local TSSC meeting. I bought a tin of rust killer/primer (the only money I've spent on Baby Blue so far...) and after wirebrushing the rust holes and the scabby areas of the bodywork I set to work with my paintbrush. Hopefully I've kept the rust at bay until I can get the holes welded. (must remember to get a welder so I can do it myself and save a fortune) I'm planning on robbing some more bits off the spares car and freeing off the brake calipers. I was also thinking about cleaning the front suspension and repainting it. Might as well while I've got the front end up on axle stands with the front wheels off. Robbing the alternator off the Toledo has also crossed my mind. The pub isn't too far away from the garage where the spares car is. I could easily call in on the way.

No comments: