Saturday, June 18, 2005


I managed to free both front wheels (still sticking but not as bad as before). I've robbed some more bits off the spares car (not much. I couldn't get the steering column and the battery clamp out despite my efforts) and I even robbed the alternator and battery off the Toledo. I fitted the parts I've robbed and Baby Blue is now a bit better. The alternator is now charging the battery as the voltmeter is registering 14V as it should. The car does move a bit under its own power. I'm sure it will get better the more I do it. I've painted some more of the primer/rust killer and as you can see from the pic Baby Blue looks better for it. I'm hoping to do an oil and filter change on the Acclaim tomorrow. I won those seats on eBay and I've spoken to the seller and I will be collecting them after I've finished working in the pub tomorrow evening. They will look good in Baby Blue and driving comfort will be much improved. Posted by Hello

No comments: