Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ups and downs

Tonight I connected up the fuel lines to the tank and lo and behold it started to leak petrol. On top of that there's a hole in the boot floor that I'll have to patch before I can do anything. Its times like these when I'm glad I've got the spares car to rob parts off. I believe that the petrol tank on the spares car is a decent one but I don't want to fit it until I've sorted out that hole. The sooner I get a welder the better then I can patch those other holes I've found. On a slightly more positive note, I've finished fitting the Sprint seats and while I was at it I swapped the rear parcel shelf as the existing one was in worse condition than the one that came with the Sprint seats. I also worked out where the side panels for the boot were supposed to fit. Like I've said before this car is just one big jigsaw puzzle with some of the pieces still to fit and I'm slowly completing the last few pieces of the puzzle

No comments: