Monday, June 20, 2005

More progress

I finally got stage 2 of my oil change done. Apart from spilling a bit of oil it went quite well. The engine seems to run a bit better now for having some quality oil (Duckhams) in it. The cheapo 20W/50 was just a short-term measure to flush out the crap and it worked. I've received the registration documents for both of the 1500s and I got a call from Geoff the previous owner to say that his son had taken the VIN plate off the spares car and it was ready to collect. Saves me a job should I wish to change Baby Blue's identity. The guy who sold me the Sprint seats has quite a few Triumphs including a 1300FWD, and a TR7 convertible. A sight to behold! I might be getting more parts off him. He's got an indiactor stalk which would be of use to me. I won't be able to give Baby Blue any more attention until Tuesday night because I'm working tonight in the pub.

No comments: