Saturday, June 04, 2005

Cool running

The Accalim is still running cool even at high-speed cruising so I'm satisfied that I've finally cured the problem. The loan radiator will buy me enough time to either recore my old radiaitor or get a replacement (whichever is cheaper!) I was at the Pendle & Pennine area meeting last night and the Triumphs were voted for in various categories. I didn't get a single vote in any of the categories except for the "car most in need of TLC" which I won! I thought I'd harmed my chances of winning as the Acclaim has had plenty of TLC in the month that I've had it.

Gotta pick up the woodruff key from the Honda dealer and then I've gotta source a radiator because Barry will want this loan radiator back. Might as well test it out for him! He came to the meeting with me so I hope that I can persuade him to part with those front seats that he has that I want. They came out of the same car as the loan radiator.

No comments: