Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Yesterday evening I decided to make a start with Becky by cleaning up the broken glass. Spen turned up to see the next door neighbour and then started to help. First up, he fetched a vaccuum cleaner and the broken glasss was soon taken care of. Next we installed the replacement glass. Having done this before I was prepared having bought some washing line and some cheap washing-up liquid (75p) from the local Co-op. It went quite well and we managed to fit the trim strip using flat bladed screwdrivers. Al done in time for me to make the local TSSC meeting in time. Having done the rear glass has encouraged me to start and get this car back on the road. The carbs will be next to sort out.