Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wheely great

Before I get on to the main subject I just wanna say that I ordered a new tax disc for Project Blue. The MoT is due on July 10th so I'd better sort that out as well. Can't see the car failing on anything.

Anyway, back to the story. I got some sheets of wet and dry yesterday evening and got to work on Snowdrop alloys. I started off on the 220 grit and I noticed an improvement straight away. The right rear wheel didn't need the 220 grit so I left it. The left rear was the worst so it didn't come up too well but it was better than before so a step in the right direction. I moved on to the 1200 grit and after that it was time to polish the wheels with some metal polish I had. I'm pleased with the result but the left rear wheel will need some more work to bring it up to standard.

No comments: